Show up the other kids at school and bring your teacher a super-sized apple, well, paper-bag apple that is. Great project to do with the family or in the classroom. Create a festive apple using just paper-bag and some newspaper.
Make a paper-bag apple that will be in season all year long.
You Will Need
* Brown paper lunch bag
* Red paint
* Rubber band
* Green construction paper
* Green craft foam (optional)
* Green felt (optional)
Step 1: Paint the paper bag
Paint the paper bag red. Leave 2 inches from the top, open end of the bag unpainted, for the stem.
Step 2: Stuff bag with newspaper
Stuff the paper bag with newspaper to form an apple shape.
Step 3: Twist the top of the bag
Twist the top of the bag and secure it with the rubber band.
Step 4: Make three leaves
Cut three leaf shapes out of construction paper.
You can also use craft foam or felt.
Step 5: Glue the leaves
Glue the leaves to the stem.
Step 6: Allow to dry
Allow the leaves to dry. Don't forget, an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
It takes roughly 36 apples to make a gallon of apple cider.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades