Cover a heart shaped or round box with designer paper We're decorating a heart box with designer paper. You need the following ingredients: Heart shaped box with cover, glue, glue applicator, ruler, scissors and paper cutter. Measure the height and total distance around the box. Measure the designer paper. Place glue on box. Apply paper. Put glue all over the designer paper on the box. Measure the top of the box. Add one half inch to the measurement. Cut the designer paper to measurement. Apply to top keeping edge flush. Score the excess paper on the inside of the top. Apply glue and press the scored edges down. Add glue to the top of the cover.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades