In this video, we learn how to assemble a flower-fold die-cut with a glue gun. First, cut out different fabrics in the flower shape. Put them all into different piles according to their sizes. After this, put hot glue into the middle of the fabric and fold the flowers in half. When finished, put the pieces together with hot glue going in a circle. Continue to do this with all the different sizes. When you are done, all the colors of fabrics should show, then place a button in the middle with hot glue and enjoy your cute flower that you can add to a gift for the holidays!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades