In this video, we learn how to add netting a flower pin. Once you have already out your flower together, put a pin in the back so you can clip it to your clothing. Now, purchase netting from a craft store and cut out a small rectangle. Now, fold this piece up in half and then in half once more. Now, make a triangle at the bottom and open up the flower. Find a place to put the netting in, then apply hot glue inside and use a craft pencil to push the netting into the glue. Do this a couple more times all the way around the flower and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades