Okay, a bullseye is easy to make, but what about making a target that is sticky, that lets your projectiles stick right to the bullseye? This video will show you how to make just that… a sticky target. If you have a paper gun (pistol, shotgun, rifle, sniper's rifle, crossbow, etc) that shoots projectile papers, this is the perfect temporary target for them. It's temporary because it involves glue, which will dry in time, and then your stickiness is gone. Try it out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades